Thursday, November 11, 2010

the worst part.


I guess the worst part is,
I knew it was coming.

I heard this song this past weekend,
and repeated it for hours.
Digesting the lyrics.
Thinking of the story behind them.

I knew this past weekend.
That image was in my head.
I hate those images.
Because I can't change the future.
Especially when I've already glimpsed it.

Now that doesn't mean it can't change,
because it can.

But sometimes I hate being right.
I wish one dream was wrong.

I miss you.
Not the stuff, not the extras.
Just you.
The talks, the walks.
Wish I could tell you.

I'm in a confusing place.
A confusing state of mind.
Do I wait?
Do I let go?
I know I DO trust God.
That's the only thing I can do.

I'm looking to the future,
and it's a beautiful thing.
Because God's in it :).

________________________________________________

"I still remember the look on your face
Lit through the darkness at 1:58
The words that you whispered
For just us to know
You told me you loved me
So why did you go
Away
Away?
...

All that I know is that I
don't know how to be something you miss
...

You can plan for a change in weather and town
But I never planned on you changing your mind"

No comments: