Thursday, November 11, 2010

Falling Up ... and exiting the fall.


How do I deal with learning.
I don't know.
I wish learning wans't so painful,
but then I guess we'd never really learn.

I guess next time I shouldn't say what's on my heart.
I guess next time I shouldn't get so caught up.
I guess next time I shouldn't...
NO.
Next time I SHOULD think things through.
Next time I SHOULD listen to both, my head and heart.
Next time I SHOULD...
Should what?

There's no perfect solution.

There's no fight, no "big problem."
It's always the same,
"I don't know what I want."
"Our futures don't match up."
"I need to focus and not be distracted."

Good to know I'm:
confusing
only present
and
distracting.

Well, I know what I want.
Not a fling.
Not a convenience.
Love isn't convenient.
And it isn't easy.
But it is worth fighting for.

I'm not mad.
I'm just not a toy.
Even though I wish we could stay together and work it out,
rather than running away...

I exited the fall and now it's over.
I'm learning it's all before my heart.


______________________________________________________

"From the shallows enough
to the depths of your scars
you know you want to change

In the rafters of fate
fixed and spinning late
there is a certain fear
...
I found a way out through
everything I've known
I'm walking fearless put
my faith down and all that I own
...
 Call it what you wanna
call it all a game
call it insane
all of these voices
...
So exit the fall and now it's over
you're learning it's all before your heart
so exit the fall and now it's over
you're learning it's all before your heart"











No comments: