Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tired

Why.The.Hell.Do.I.Miss.Him.So.Much.

I can't pull myself together tonight. 
I feel so alone. 
But why?!

I'm tired of this. 
A good day here, a bad night there. 

NO.
I wanna get off the see-saw, climb back up the ladder and finally slide down the slide into a refreshing pool.
_____________________________
They say for every year you dated, that's how many months it'll take to get over the relationship. 
I have a feeling it's going to take much more than four months to get over him. 

I still love him.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that for every month you dated, it takes that many weeks to get over. That sounds more realistic, perhaps?

Also, when I was in this situation, a song that helped me was "The New is in" by The Morning Of. It's quite nice. I have more song suggestions if you'd like...

I hope you're doing well.

Sarah said...

Only a few weeks? Oh wow, I think it will take much longer than that. At least for me. Maybe it's easier for him, I have no idea.

Thank you for the song, I liked it.