Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I'm taking back my words.

You're so rude.
One minute I feel like you care, 
the next I feel like you want nothing to do with me.
You still hurt me. All the time. 
But yet you never leave my mind.
It's not our crazy fast, intimate, romantic relationship that I miss. 
It's our honest and true best friend relationship that we had. 
The connection we had that we, both, have never experienced with anyone else before. 
I know you miss me. 
I know you think of me. 
I miss you. 
I fucking miss you. 

Please talk to me. 
Do you have any idea how much I miss my friend?

-



I've run out of complicated theories
So now I'm taking back my words
and I'm preparing for the breakdown
Your t-shirt's lost its smell of you
And the bathroom's still a mess
Remind me why we decided this was for the best

Because I miss you love
I miss you love
I miss you love
I miss you
Love..

No comments: